Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 31 and feeling really good.....

So went to the doctor today and I am 31days post op and everything seems to be right on track. The one implant is moving down like it should with the help of the strap and gravity. So hopefully it will continue to drop and I will not have to have surgery to correct this. All good news on that end of things.

This week has been crazy busy but we are managing well. Liam has baseball on Friday night this week since Easter is this weekend there will be no Saturday or Sunday games. I am getting my hair colored on Friday, mid day and tomorrow we are going to look at houses. Boy there's a-lot going on in such a short amount of time.

Mason has an easter egg hunt at school on Friday, it will be so cute. He also has a birthday party coming up on the 11th with his little friends. He is so excited about this. I think theres about 10 kids coming so it will be a good turn out. I need to get my butt in gear and order his Walle cake that he wants. Chocolate with whipped icing momma, so that it will be. 5 years old I can't believe it wow! My baby isn't a baby anymore. Kindergarten next year and I'm amazed at how fast my baby has gotten so big. Just like Liam it seems like yesterday he was in Kindergarten he will be going into the 4th grade next year. How insane is that!

Well I am going to go it's late and I need to get my sleep, gym, laundry, and house hunting tomorrow....should be a load of fun haha!

"forgiving is the best feeling in the world, but it does mean you will never forget"

No comments:

Post a Comment