Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

post op appt. #1

Well, I went for my post op and they took the ACE bandages off and my breasts were completley numb. I couldn't feel anything but the pain pump wires. I thought the wires to the pain pump were only a few inches into the chest wall muscle well they were more like 8inches into the chest muscle. Dr. Aycock clipped the tube and then pulled the rest of the 8inches out of my chest wall muscle, I almost fainted, started getting white as a ghost and had to lay down. Leave it up to me of course to do this. So I will take pictures later tonight of me in my bra im just to tired right now. It took so much out of me to even go to the doctor let alone target to get a few things we needed. I am supposed to be doing these stretches on each side OMG, it hurts like hell. I hear this crackling sound on the right side pocket it's supposed to be normal and go away with time. He told me that because of my tuberous condition that he had to do alot of work on reconstruction of my breasts. So it will take a little while longer for me to see the results...2months or more due to all the fixing he had to do. They look amazing now but still not where they will be in a few months so if he is telling me that now and i like them now I can't wait to see the end product.

I am going to be taking a nap now so i better go only have a few hours before the boys get home from school....will update again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment