Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday and I have hit 21days post op (3wks)

21days post op and I am in alot of pain. I guess i have been doing too much but i thought i was able to. I know there was a lot of reconstruction done so my body might need to take a bit longer to heal. After all it has only been 3weeks since surgery. This week I will focus on resting and relaxing at home doing NOTHING!

So today was a great day, woke up and went to run a few errands and look at a few houses. Then I left for a purse party and had alot of fun with the ladies there and buying some very cute purses, a clutch and a beach bag. The ladies there were all into the purses it was too funny! It was fun so im glad I went. Chris was home with the boy's doing boy things! =)

We had baseball on Saturday afternoon and Liam got stung by a bee lord we all thought the world was going to end but thankfully one mom had Benadryl and one mom had ice and we were good to go.

i forgot to post this guess i should before starting another post today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment