Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still numb and so so so sore

Well this is day 3 of post op of ba and I am still very sore, tight, hard, and high. I have an ice pack off/on to try and release that swelling that i am feeling. I slept all night last night in the recliner and took a pain killer at 8:30pm last night and this morning woke up to take two Tylenol 500mg each. Im hoping that Tylenol will help take that pain away just enough for me to get up and do things. Those other meds make me sleepy and out of it.

Chris is taking the boy's to school, then his car to the shop to get the window's fixed on the tint. Then he is going to come home and get me and take me to Costco to get some sheets for our bed. We are getting a new king bed and we can't wait, the space is needed especially since i got the ba surgery. It's a Temperpetic Cloud so so nice. I hope we can sleep on it ok and it doesn't kill our backs.....it seems nice in the store so we will see.

So I go back to the doctor on Monday for my 2nd post op appt. I believe the stitches will come out and he will check to make sure they are softening up and settling into place. Then it's 2weeks after he will see me. He had to do alot of reconstruction with my tuberous issue i had so he wants to make sure I am healing correctly.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment