Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday and I am finally off all pain meds

Well I slept in the recliner last night because I still can't sleep in my bed. It is just too hard to lay flat on my back, i find it hard to breathe. Anyhow, i slept till about 2:30am then woke up and watched a bit of tv, then went back to sleep till about 6:30am when the boy's woke up and of course woke me up.

I do not have a headache this morning and hope it stays that way. Those meds really threw my body for a loop. I am still sore but its getting better with each day. The bruising is still there and healing slowly. I just wish my right breasts would not be so painful and the swelling would settle down on that side. eventually it will be fine but from what I see and feel it feels like it is going to take forever.

Tomorrow is my 2nd post op appt with Dr. Aycock and he will take the stitches out and make sure everything is going the way it should. I am a little nervous to be honest. I hate the fact that he has to even touch my breasts at all. They still hurt ya know. Oh one more thing they are still numb, i really wish the feeling would come back it sucks. Sometimes i feel like i have gas or something inside my chest but it's hard to explain the exact feeling...gas, air, something and it hurts, making it hard to breathe at times. I will mention this to the doctors.

alright im off of here, gotta get some stuff done around the house

No comments:

Post a Comment