Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going to a basketball game with my husband...yay!

We are headed to a Warriors Basketball game in Oakland tonight. I am so excited and ready to cheer them on. We have been looking forward to this for awhile. Chris's dad and step mom will watch the boys so we can go.

BA update: I still have no feeling in my breasts it's the strangest thing ever. I can poke them with the tweezers or something poky like that and i can't feel it. I slept pretty well last night except for the strap around 4am, i had to get up and take everything off I couldn't go back to sleep with the stupid thing on. It was driving me nuts. My appointment hopefully Monday will be a good one and I can ask the Dr. some more questions about this one implant that seems to be higher than the other one. It drives me nuts. It's not like it's a huge difference but still it's annoying that I know it's different and I want it fixed.

I can't believe it's Thursday already where did this week go. Monday Chris starts his new job and things will start to get back on track with my schedule in the Morings with the boys etc. I still can't do too much due to my surgery this is at least for another two weeks, but I will be so happy when I can get back on track. =)

I'm off to try and nap we will be out late tonight and I am tired already!

Will update after the game with some pictures! =) Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment