Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

24hrs since surgery.....


My breasts feel so full and hard right now. They itch too. It's kinda weird. I do have more bruising today underneath the breasts. The stretches I have to do kill me but I do feel better every time I do them. If I can do those throughout the day everyday i will be back to normal in no time. I am tired and hope to get some sleep tonight. It is my last night on the couch in the recliner, tomorrow we get our cloud temperpedic king size bed. I am sooooooo ready! I forgot to mention everytime I move my arms to do the excercises i hear crackling like air is in the pocket where the implant is. It's the strangest thing.

I have to say thank you to my awesome husband. He has been nothing but good to me and taking care of me, the house, the boys and the dog. Some husbands could care less about things and let them go but not Chris. I love him so much!

Off i go to try and read some more on ba recovery before I hit the sack and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment