Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2 breast augmentation

So I had breast augmentation yesterday 3/1/2010. I am very sore and my chest wall hurts so bad. I am very happy i did this and was very nervous till I got there and they got the IV in. Then i was excited and so ready to go but had to wait another 2hrs. It was unbelievable. The last thing I remember was them telling me to breath in the mask and that my arm where the IV was would be stinging they were putting in some meds for nausea then i was in lala land. I woke up and was in recovery and heard my husbands voice say hi. The nurse told me i was all done and i did beautifully. No issues with my heart and no issues with the breast part of the procedure. This was such awesome news. I have to admit I am in alot of pain and my chest wall really does hurt but other than that I am ok. Im not sick to my stomach or anything else.

I will take some pictures and post them here so everyone can see later after i get my ACE bandage off and such. I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband who will support me in my wants and needs in life. He has gone beyond the call of a husband's duty. He is on vacation for two weeks and is taking care of me, the house, the dog and the boys!!! Lots of work.

I will go for now it's lunch time, chiken noodle soup! yum!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're all okay now, and that you did well during recovery. Congratulations on making the move, and you're very lucky to have a supportive and loving husband beside you 24/7!

    - Glinda Cauthorne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on, Glinda! Your supporting husband is certainly a positive reinforcement that helped you all throughout the procedure. What a sweet accomplishment! Hey, it’s been years since that very day. How are you now?

    Jacinto Hukle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’d be nice if you’ll tell us some of the progress after the breast augmentation phase. I bet your doing great as of today, especially that you have your multi-tasking husband with you. I wish you all the best and your whole family. And oh, I loooove that chicken noodle soup! I should prepare this yummy dish for our dinner later. =)

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete