Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 4 post op and doing ok....


I got out today and went to return a few things with my hubby. I took oxycodene this morning and again this afternoon. I also took two naps today about an hour each. I woke up at 2:50am this morning and wasn't comfortable in bed so i headed back down stairs to our couch where I fell asleep till about 4:30am then woke up again at 6:15am to my boys getting rowdy and ready for school.

My breasts are still tight and very very full. They are heavy and feel like an elephant is sitting on top of them. They are also still very numb and I have no feeling in them. I called the nurse yesterday to see if a heating pad would help she said no way that Dr. Aycock doesn't like for his patients to use heat because it makes the swelling worse. Then the ice pack idea was a no go as well, so I am just dealing with things. It's hard to get used to these things being so HUGE right now. I went and bought three new bras that are all cotton, no wires and very comfy. I had to buy two sizes bigger around my chest since I am so swollen. I can't wait to wear my cute shirts and outfits.

I am waiting on Chris to get home from the gym then we are headed out to get the boys and possibly to the mall up in Santa Rosa another town close to ours. Hope it isn't too much of a late night for us.

Can't wait till Monday it will be 7 days post op and the stitches are supposed to come out, my fear is me fainting! haha! We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment