Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday and I am wishing it was Monday....


Why you ask, well because I have a doctors appt. on Monday. I am really really sore today and it seems to be getting worse. Wondering why this is happening. I took the boys' for a bike ride today it was beautiful outside, so we had to get out and about.
Baseball got canceled today (opening ceremonies). Tomorrow Sunday, will be a big day. We have the opening ceremonies rescheduled for 10am, then we are having lunch/park time with family from Southern CA then it's back to the baseball fields for a game at 5pm. Liam is so ready. He was bummed when we told him that everything was rescheduled. Poor guy!

I am off to bed, sorry so short but I am so so tired.

quote for the day "Stay gone for you are not wanted"

No comments:

Post a Comment