Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF....swimming, dress shopping, furniture delivery and more...


Im really tired but wanted to update on a few things, Alot has happened since Tuesday. The boy's are both signed up for swim lessons already. Starting June 14th-July 22nd or around there. They should be trained this summer, at least that is our hope. Also I ordered my wedding dress that I am going to be wearing for professional pictures with Chris. This is something we have wanted to do for a very long time now and we are finally able to afford to do it so we are going for it, but not till June or July. His sis is doing the pictures since she is a photographer and we will fly her up here to do the session. I am so excited I can hardly stand it, i just hope my dress that I ordered today online comes in and fits and looks good mostly. We will see! =) Chris ordered his new wedding band as well and it should be in this week.

We are also looking at buying a home. I know many of you are thinking my God you just moved two times but we are renting and if we come across a home that we like then we will jump on it and buy out of our lease here. It would be so worth it for the boys, us and the dog. Something to call our own, I can't even imagine!

The boy's will finally have beds to sleep on as of tomorrow :(Saturday). The furniture finally came in and they are delivering it finally. The boys are so excited, so we will wait and hope it comes between 1-3pm because then we have a baseball game at 4pm tomorrow. Man there's so much going on. We went swimming today took both boys and had fun. Mase is finally brave enough to go with me while Im holding him around in the pool. It took him a good 30mins to do this but I am proud to say he concord his fear!

I relaxed today well I say I did, but I watched a movie that was my relaxing! =) Chris is sitting next to me on his computer trying to look at houses and me, im about to head up to bed. Hope you all are doing well and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment