Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 post op

Well last night was not a good night at all, I was up at all hours of the night. I just couldn't sleep. I would wake every hour, then it was every 15mins. WTH? Not sure what that was about. I haven't had any pain meds by mouth since 4:45am it is now 6:45am. I am trying to back off of round the clock oral meds meaning every 4hrs. I am also on the pain pump around my neck. I go to the Dr. today at 11am to get the bandages removed and he will look to make sure all is healing and ok. The pain pump will go away too! yay! I am going to try and sleep in bed tonight because this recliner in the couch bit is for the birds and my poor husband isn't sleeping much at all either down in the living room with me.

I have been having these little twitches that sting every now and again on each side of my breasts. Weird, but I read somewhere it might just be nerves healing. Also i am itching and want to take this ACE bandage off so i can itch all over. They say that is a sign of healing too. I have to say as for the pain, it has gone away except for my incisions and a little bit in my chest wall.

I will update after my post op appointment and fill ya in on what the doctor says.

No comments:

Post a Comment