Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

so so so sore....

I'm in pain, but not a lot. It hurts a bit to breathe mainly because it moves my chest muscles. My arms are falling asleep every now and again along with my fingers is that ok? Its hard to grab things that are 6 inches in front of me and i can barely get out of my chair. I know things will only get better and that's what is keeping me going. I'm so glad i went through with it and I can't wait until they heal and I can put on a sexy bathing suit this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment