Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

workout wasn't as long as I wanted it to be...

I think I need to think little before I go so big on the time for my workouts. I went to the gym after dropping the boy's off at school and only lasted an hour I did 30mins of cardio on the elliptical then did weights for my arms and then 10mins of the bike before calling it good. I was exhausted. I might go back tonight and just do the treadmill or bike again for 45mins or so.

Tomorrow I will go and put Mason in the daycare since he doesn't have school. Hope that I can bust a move and continue to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment