Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 1 and feeling good....

So I woke up this morning and started off my day with a bowl of maple brown sugar oatmeal and a small glass of OJ. I also took my vitamins. I feel full and will be eating a snack around 10:30am. I have decided to eat at least 5meals a day to try and make me not so hungry. I have a goal of 60lbs and I hope that I can meet that goal sooner than later.
I have set a plan for my workouts Monday-Friday and also have a plan for my meals every 2-3hrs. I hope this will help me keep on track.
My hope is to help other women that are in my similar situation to know that they can also loose weight and feel great! I was put on this earth to help others I know this is true because I am great with people and such a people person. This will be my way of helping others trying to beat the biggest battle of their life, weight loss. Together we can do this, you are not alone. Follow my blog and I will show you how it's done. If I can do this so can you, hang on because it's going to be a rough ride but as I said before we can beat this thing called being overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment