Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 3 and still going strong....

Ok so I am on day 3 and still going strong, I find myself talking to my thoughts it's kinda funny but as I'm on the bike at the gym this morning I'm telling myself Kim, 2 more miles you can do this 2 more miles, then i put on some pump up music and off I went sweating and getting through those last 2miles making it a 5mile bike ride this morning at the gym. I also did a mile on the elliptical. Not to shabby i must say! I got in the car and was starving, so i drank the rest of my water and ate my handy apple i brought. I am making it a habit to bring an apple with me to the gym each morning so that I can eat it on the way home and feel good. So that I did and then stopped off and got a salad with grilled chicken and ate it with my own dressing when i got home. It was yumcious! haha! I am feeling strong and energetic which is so not me hardly ever. So this is a good thing. I am making Chicken cut up into strips with some veggie stir fry mmmmm it sounds so good! Off I go gotta make an important phone call to a very special doctor who is going to make me look AWESOME! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment