Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies


So I baked 24 chocolate chip cookies tonight while Chris was making a very healthy dinner. The boys each had one and I had two. Usually I would sit there and eat the whole damm bowl....haha but in the back of my mind is the cosmetic surgery I want to have done soon so I told myself ok two and no more that is it. I am proud to say I only ate two and sat on the couch. After a few minutes went by i wanted more so I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed some gum and came back to the couch and I am now blogging. Gum did the trick. =)

Temptations are the hardest thing to overcome especially when you love chocolate but I did awesome tonight by not eating every single one of those cookies. Yay me!

Off to bed I go till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment