Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day2.....ready to roar....

Well I can't write too much about to walk out the door to take the boys' to school and run my errands including the gym for 2hrs. I am pushing over the next few months so that I can get my surgery going and feel so much better about myself.

This morning I had oatmeal again and OJ with my magnessium, Vit. A, Vit. C, and my other meds. So far so good. I am glad I have this blog because it keeps me preoccupied most of the time and my mind off of sweets. =)

Till this afternoon I am off, oh one more thing I have an apple for snack trying to get used to keeping a healthy snack in my purse especially if I am out and about so I am not coming home starving and reaching for the first easiest thing i can find which is usually sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment