Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday and we have so much to do....

Well today is a crazy day so I don't think I will be going to the gym. I usually take one to two days off a week anyways. Lots of errands to run and going for a walk this afternoon with the in laws and the boys at a new park. Should be fun if the weather is nice enough! We will see! I ate pizza last night and cinnamon sticks bad but it was Saturday night and I only had a banana for breakfast and a salad for lunch so im not worried too much. Gotta have some of the bad stuff sometime or else you will explode and eat it all at one sitting ya know.

Till tomorrow i am off new week hopefully it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment