Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How many calories do I need in a day???


So I did a search and found a website that told me in order to maintain the 239lbs I am at right now I need to consume 2,769 calories a day. Well thats not what I want to do so then it said if I want to loose weight I need to cut 500 calories out daily and increase exercise. So my new calorie intake per day is going to be 1700 calories a day that is a thousand instead of 500. I will also increase my exercise each day and see if this will help.

Went to the store today and got all fresh produce and a few other items for under $80bucks. Not to shabby I must say!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment