Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today has got to be the worst day for stress....


So we were supposed to hear from our Realtor on an offer we put in on a house yesterday by 5pm. Well we heard from him around 3pm and our offer was still sitting on the sellers agent's desk. He is a moron and/or has someone he knows that wants the house so he choose to let our offer just sit. This is ridiculous so here we sit waiting to hear from the sellers agent and it's 1:30pm and not one word. Chris is in a meeting at work and so im not sure if we have gotten a call or not the Realtor is calling and dealing with Chris. My stress levels are about to bust. My blood pressure is so high im sure from all this back and forth but from what im told this is how a home buying purchase goes.

So we are going to look at another house tonight and see how that one is. It's 100,000 cheaper than the one we put an offer on. Im starting to have doubts about the one we put an offer on. I finally told Chris how i truly felt and hopefully he will listen and just move forward. If it's meant to be it would have happened by 5pm Tuesday. Instead it didn't happen and i feel like Chris is pushing it to happen. It will just take time. It's funny every time my cell rings I jump thinking it's Chris and he has some news and it has yet to be him instead its my mom, or best friend. LOL

I guess I will go now and try to rest. I need a nap! All this stress and being up at night taking care of Mason has run me into the ground. I will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment