Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock....


We wait and wait and wait and in the meanwhile we are so anxious. No answer as of yet on our home offer. We are thinking they sent someone out to check on the items we said needed to happen to the house before move in in order to accept our price. We will see. Maybe they are thinking about it, at least they didn't already call and say no absolutely not, maybe they are thinking of a counter offer as well who knows. All I know is we are so anxious.

So today was the first day of Liam's spring break we ran a few errands then went to the salon so i could get my hair dyed. He was so good. I promised him a ps3 game if he was good and he was awesome. So i took Liam to get a game and we came home and he played his little heart out and then we left to get Mason and by the time we got home it was time for baseball practice. What a busy day it was. Tomorrow will be more of a relax day. I am taking Liam to a movie and he is very excited. I can't wait just him and I. It will be fun. /I might try to take him to the pool this week if it gets warm enough we will see. He wants to go go go and keep busy or else he is complaining he is bored.

Well I can't wait till tomorrow, poor Chris's blood pressure is out the roof right about now but he will be ok as will I.

Im off to try and get some sleep the mornings seem to come earlier and earlier it seems lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment