Our Family

Our Family
Follow us and our daily adventures

The Marincik's daily adventures....

Welcome to our page, we are happy that you have chosen to follow us and our daily adventures in life. Both our boy's have Danon Disease as well as myself, Kim. If you or anyone you know of has Danon's please have them contact us, we would love to hear from other families with this disease. Enjoy our daily blog and leave comments if you please....
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

Fresh start to this beautiful Friday....I am headed off to the gym. I have the most awesome husband in the world who takes such good care of the boys and I. He completed all of the house paperwork including all of his other work yesterday. What an amazing man! Let's just say he was stressed beyond belief.

Well it is now 8pm on Friday night and the kids are tucked in their beds, and we are relaxing on the couch. Life is good. Mason still has a horrid cough so im watching him closely. It scares me when he coughs b/c he doesn't spit anything out just swallows all that yucky stuff. I hope it goes away soon. He has been sick twice now since March and I mean sick sick, with stomach bug and a respiratory infection. It's insane! That's preschool for you, I can't complain because he is learning so much more being there. He is already writing his name although it may not be all in the right order or anything at least he is getting the concept. I guess you give and take.

Liam has a baseball game tomorrow morning at 8:30am and then we will relax and get ready for Mason's birthday party on Sunday. I would like to go to the gym tomorrow again so i will probably go after Liam's baseball game. Then relax. I am in this horrid funk again and I need to get out of it. If felt great after working out this morning so i need to keep it up. It's hard because if we buy a home in RP then i will have to find a new gym to go to. blahhhh oh well we will figure it out!

I am off hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment